From £699pp - What's Included?
- Entry to the full marathon, half marathon or 10k race
- Five nights in your chosen accommodation in a private double, twin, or single en suite room on the 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th of November 2017. Plus, if you choose to stay in Kyaninga Lodge a massage is included!
- Airport transfers (please see transfer times on the itinerary page before you book your flight)
- A full itinerary of fun activities
- All meals - Including a luxury lunch at Kyaninga Lodge, a carb party at a local restaurant, festival street food and finish line BBQ
- A welcome drink on arrival
- Technical race t-shirt
- Unique race medal
- Water and bananas on race course
- Transport to all organised activities
- Use of all facilities at your chosen accommodation
- Queen Elizabeth game drive and boat safari (optional extra, follow this link for details)
- Any profit from your entry is donated to the Kyaninga Child Development Centre
What's the Difference between the Bronze, Silver and Gold Packages?
The bronze package includes accommodation at Kalya Courts Hotel in Fort Portal. The Silver Package includes three nights at Kalya Courts and two nights at the luxurious Kyaninga Lodge with a complimentary massage - what a way to treat yourself! And the Gold Package is all out indulgence with the full five nights and massage at Kyaninga Lodge. Read more about the accommodation options >>
How Many Places Are There?
To keep the amazingly intimate and special atmosphere of the 2016 event, places for the 2017 trip will be limited to 60. For the race itself you'll be one of 300 runners (international and local) taking part across the three distances.
Secure Your Place with a 20% Deposit
Remaining balance payable two months after deposit paid (we will arrange this with you directly).
Two Travellers - Choose Your Package
Prices start at £699 pp for the five night, six day trip - based on two sharing a double or twin
Solo Traveller - Choose Your Package:
Prices start at £749 pp for the five night, six day trip - based on single occupancy
If you are a resident of East Africa you can join us and run 10k, 21k or 42k on Saturday 11th November. Race-only registration will open nearer the event and includes race entry, water and bananas on the course and a race t-shirt.
If you'd like to be kept informed please register your interest.